1 handful of sliced carrots
1 handful of cooked bean sprouts
1/2 small cucumber
1 serving of rice
1/4 cup edamame
1/2 Tbsp miso Paste
1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp vinegar
- If using frozen rice, microwave it for 30 – 60 seconds.
- Mix the miso, sesame paste, soy sauce and vinegar in serving bowl
- Shred the cucumber directly into the serving bowl with a peeler/shredder.
- Add the carrots, bean sprouts, rice and edamame*
- Mix well and serve
I will go through how I do my food preparation in a different article. But I highly recommend food preparation, as it saves a lot of time and money.
* If using frozen edamame, you can microwave it beforehand. However, I like to eat my edamame straight out of the freezer as it’s very refreshing and cooling!